Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hi, Friends,

I am a political cartoonist. The role of a cartoonist in a democracy is very important. I play the Opposition to the powers that be. Its not an easy job to come of with one brilliant idea every day! But we have politicians who work full-time for the cartoonist-- and not for the people.
This is my debut blog. I really have no idea about what it will offer. At a time whenn Aamir Khan and the Big B are blogging , I thought why not give it a try!As I learn more about blogging, I will add more stuff. I will add some of my cartoons and if its possible even a couple of short videos.
But that's later.
For the moment all those readers who have always enjoyed and loved my cartoons, please let me know your opinion, views and anything about my work.
I have no idea how the blogging business works ... but hope to discover soon.
Welcome, Friends, to the enchanting world of my cartoons!
Love

Sudhir Tailang

No comments: